ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Courier

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
robbertwhitton
Posts: 1132
Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
Gender: Male

Courier

Post by robbertwhitton »

What medication are the postmen/postwomen on,in the editions of the courier? Smiling,smart happy faces,talking with smiling happy faced managers??,all smart new uniforms and equipment in lovely new offices,so true to life?.... Me think not,I hate this paper,and dread opening up,I should just return it,not many controversial letters any more(had enough of them no doubt),
Pacific
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 14
Joined: 20 Nov 2015, 16:50
Gender: Male

Courier

Post by Pacific »

I wrote a true to life account of RM to the paper and they said they would not publish it. Now that was a surprise. Propaganda crap!!
worktotime
Posts: 2866
Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
Gender: Male

Courier

Post by worktotime »

robbertwhitton wrote:What medication are the postmen/postwomen on,in the editions of the courier? Smiling,smart happy faces,talking with smiling happy faced managers??,all smart new uniforms and equipment in lovely new offices,so true to life?.... Me think not,I hate this paper,and dread opening up,I should just return it,not many controversial letters any more(had enough of them no doubt),
just keep sending it back as not wanted , I don't get the s**t now, lol
malcolm3011
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 303
Joined: 05 Aug 2010, 18:42
Gender: Male

Courier

Post by malcolm3011 »

I gave up on the courier two years ago, kept sending them back 'refused', eventually they got the message and sent me a letter to unsubscribe from receiving it.
pants123

Courier

Post by pants123 »

The courier is a joke...

The whole b u l l s h i t in it.... is pathetic...

They are dictators,, not investors of people..
Royal mail has become a hell hole....

Words cannot change the harm, pain and suffering... they are doing to its work force.....


There is no reasonable talking to them moya and her cronies....

They live in a fantasy world.....
mjt120
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 53
Joined: 26 Oct 2015, 18:49
Gender: Male

Courier

Post by mjt120 »

Im interested to know if Royal Mail is so awful to work for why don't you leave, no one is forcing you or anyone to stay.
pants123

Courier

Post by pants123 »

mjt120 wrote:Im interested to know if Royal Mail is so awful to work for why don't you leave, no one is forcing you or anyone to stay.
Why.. well Ill tell u... if you look at the economy.. jobs in the Uk.. are extremely hard to come by.....

Milllions of graduates wanting work... your basically up against a back wall.. cornered..... so getting a new job is near impossible.. and most of the uk jobs are ruled by elitist.... who exploit people..

Think about it.. before u comment..
Last edited by pants123 on 02 Apr 2016, 18:01, edited 1 time in total.
Tman
Posts: 4145
Joined: 21 Oct 2007, 09:57

Courier

Post by Tman »

Maybe because some are habitual whiners?
This thread surfaces every month when the Courier comes out, although why those who find it so bad (and to be fair, it is) don't just do as everyone else does, and put it in the recycling bin, is something of a mystery.
pants123

Courier

Post by pants123 »

Ill let you into a very simple secret....

The more money you have on this planet,, the more influance you have over others..... less fortunate than you..


As a example... donald trump.. running for president in the usa.....a massive amount of wealth..

I wouldnt be surprised if he made president.... becajse of his wealth...

The point im making is....

Posties are just a piece of s**t to these poeople at the top..... money wealth and power is all they see....

.
Grinder64
Posts: 245
Joined: 28 Oct 2009, 17:54
Gender: Male

Courier

Post by Grinder64 »

robbertwhitton wrote:What medication are the postmen/postwomen on,in the editions of the courier? Smiling,smart happy faces,talking with smiling happy faced managers??,all smart new uniforms and equipment in lovely new offices,so true to life?.... Me think not,I hate this paper,and dread opening up,I should just return it,not many controversial letters any more(had enough of them no doubt),
I think it's now conceived, photoshopped and edited in North Korea and has been for several years :whistle . Send it back to source preferably with some disenchanted witticism attached and after a while the penny seems to drop and you'll receive no more of them.
You do the work, they get the loot. The men with the smiles and the 3 piece suits.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Courier

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

mjt120 wrote:Im interested to know if Royal Mail is so awful to work for why don't you leave, no one is forcing you or anyone to stay.
Because all that does it make it worse. If you want to change something for the better you have at least to stay with RM to even start doing anything.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
barton
Posts: 8
Joined: 07 Jun 2011, 14:09
Gender: Male

Courier

Post by barton »

HAD ENOUGH OF COURIER YEARS AGO , WROTE " PLEASE FORWARD TO BUCKINGHAM PALACE" ON THE FRONT FOR A FEW MONTHS AND SURPRISE SURPRISE I DON'T HAVE THEM SENT ANYMORE . TRUE STORY :Very Happy
Jpro747
Posts: 1342
Joined: 23 Dec 2012, 10:22
Gender: Male

Courier

Post by Jpro747 »

I've been sending them back as refused for years and they still deliver them!
DirtyHarry
Posts: 5051
Joined: 13 May 2007, 23:16
Gender: Male
Location: London

Courier

Post by DirtyHarry »

mjt120 wrote:Im interested to know if Royal Mail is so awful to work for why don't you leave, no one is forcing you or anyone to stay.
The piss poor economy of this blighted country is forcing me to stay with this shitty company. Believe you me, if I could find another job this instant, I'd be off like a shot. Wild horses wouldn't be able to stop me.
DirtyHarry
Posts: 5051
Joined: 13 May 2007, 23:16
Gender: Male
Location: London

Courier

Post by DirtyHarry »

malcolm3011 wrote:I gave up on the courier two years ago, kept sending them back 'refused', eventually they got the message and sent me a letter to unsubscribe from receiving it.
Same here. Haven't seen a copy of that shitepaper in over 3 years.