ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Thomas Cook

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Pickle
Posts: 49
Joined: 14 Oct 2009, 16:38
Gender: Male

Thomas Cook

Post by Pickle »

Does anyone know if we get anything of a discount with Thomas Cook through My Bundle website. Ive been trying to login and have now had to reset my password which wont be here for 3-5 days.

Thanks.

Pickle.
Robtor
Posts: 104
Joined: 11 Nov 2010, 11:25
Gender: Male

Thomas Cook

Post by Robtor »

Yes 6%.

:wave
Pickle
Posts: 49
Joined: 14 Oct 2009, 16:38
Gender: Male

Thomas Cook

Post by Pickle »

Cheers m8. Appreciate that.
fathead63
Posts: 2
Joined: 03 May 2016, 15:10
Gender: Male

Thomas Cook

Post by fathead63 »

Where do I find information or access the Thomas Cook discount please
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Thomas Cook

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

fathead63 wrote:Where do I find information or access the Thomas Cook discount please

On the myroyal website - log in to your bundle.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
fathead63
Posts: 2
Joined: 03 May 2016, 15:10
Gender: Male

Thomas Cook

Post by fathead63 »

thanks......didn't register during specified period. I guess I have to wait till March 2017?
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Thomas Cook

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

fathead63 wrote:thanks......didn't register during specified period. I guess I have to wait till March 2017?
The specified period was for the shares one. You can as far as I know register for the Myroyalmail website at any time https://www.myroyalmail.com/user/register" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

you'll need your payroll number.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.