Does anyone know if we get anything of a discount with Thomas Cook through My Bundle website. Ive been trying to login and have now had to reset my password which wont be here for 3-5 days.
Thanks.
Pickle.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Thomas Cook
-
Pickle
- Posts: 49
- Joined: 14 Oct 2009, 16:38
- Gender: Male
Thomas Cook
Cheers m8. Appreciate that.
-
fathead63
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 03 May 2016, 15:10
- Gender: Male
Thomas Cook
Where do I find information or access the Thomas Cook discount please
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Thomas Cook
fathead63 wrote:Where do I find information or access the Thomas Cook discount please
On the myroyal website - log in to your bundle.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
fathead63
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 03 May 2016, 15:10
- Gender: Male
Thomas Cook
thanks......didn't register during specified period. I guess I have to wait till March 2017?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Thomas Cook
The specified period was for the shares one. You can as far as I know register for the Myroyalmail website at any time https://www.myroyalmail.com/user/register" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;fathead63 wrote:thanks......didn't register during specified period. I guess I have to wait till March 2017?
you'll need your payroll number.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.