ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Advance chaps payment

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Henrydavy
Posts: 2
Joined: 24 Mar 2016, 17:23
Gender: Male

Advance chaps payment

Post by Henrydavy »

Can anyone tell me why I have an advance chaps payment deducted from my pay
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Advance chaps payment

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Henrydavy wrote:Can anyone tell me why I have an advance chaps payment deducted from my pay

Yes HR

But did you get paid twice last week...... :hmmmm

Or an advance on some wages/benefits/claims you didn't get last week.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Henrydavy
Posts: 2
Joined: 24 Mar 2016, 17:23
Gender: Male

Advance chaps payment

Post by Henrydavy »

Thanks
I didn't get paid twice and how do I contact HR
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Advance chaps payment

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Henrydavy wrote:Thanks
I didn't get paid twice and how do I contact HR
turn over your pay chit - contact details are there.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
scoobydo79
Posts: 2055
Joined: 15 May 2011, 19:04
Gender: Male

Advance chaps payment

Post by scoobydo79 »

We now have to buy and wear chaps out on delivery??
OOOOOOOHHHHHHH :nervous
ewancurze
Posts: 400
Joined: 22 Jun 2010, 19:25
Gender: Male

Advance chaps payment

Post by ewancurze »

As long as the Ladies have to wear tight Jodhpurs I am all up for that.
glenfiddich
Posts: 1012
Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 13:15

Advance chaps payment

Post by glenfiddich »

ooooo matron and a riding crop as well please :shock:
GT750rider
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 216
Joined: 25 Nov 2011, 16:57
Gender: Male

Advance chaps payment

Post by GT750rider »

ewancurze wrote:As long as the Ladies have to wear tight Jodhpurs I am all up for that.
Yes, but please not some of the Ladies I see on horseback. Unless of course you're into that sort of thing....