ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Advance chaps payment
-
Henrydavy
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 24 Mar 2016, 17:23
- Gender: Male
Advance chaps payment
Can anyone tell me why I have an advance chaps payment deducted from my pay
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Advance chaps payment
Henrydavy wrote:Can anyone tell me why I have an advance chaps payment deducted from my pay
Yes HR
But did you get paid twice last week......
Or an advance on some wages/benefits/claims you didn't get last week.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Henrydavy
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 24 Mar 2016, 17:23
- Gender: Male
Advance chaps payment
Thanks
I didn't get paid twice and how do I contact HR
I didn't get paid twice and how do I contact HR
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Advance chaps payment
turn over your pay chit - contact details are there.Henrydavy wrote:Thanks
I didn't get paid twice and how do I contact HR
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
scoobydo79
- Posts: 2055
- Joined: 15 May 2011, 19:04
- Gender: Male
Advance chaps payment
We now have to buy and wear chaps out on delivery??
OOOOOOOHHHHHHH
OOOOOOOHHHHHHH
-
ewancurze
- Posts: 400
- Joined: 22 Jun 2010, 19:25
- Gender: Male
Advance chaps payment
As long as the Ladies have to wear tight Jodhpurs I am all up for that.
-
glenfiddich
- Posts: 1012
- Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 13:15
Advance chaps payment
ooooo matron and a riding crop as well please 
-
GT750rider
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 216
- Joined: 25 Nov 2011, 16:57
- Gender: Male
Advance chaps payment
Yes, but please not some of the Ladies I see on horseback. Unless of course you're into that sort of thing....ewancurze wrote:As long as the Ladies have to wear tight Jodhpurs I am all up for that.