ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Transferring process
-
Nobbylad
- Posts: 12
- Joined: 30 Dec 2015, 20:19
- Gender: Male
Transferring process
Hi, I'm aware this has been discussed but I'm still unclear on the best way to go about it. I want to transfer to move nearer to family in a completely different sector to where I work. What would be the best way to go about it considering my current office is really short staffed?
-
GRS
- Posts: 826
- Joined: 15 Jun 2015, 18:38
- Gender: Female
- Location: South West
Transferring process
Is it also correct that if you transfer you automatically become part time?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Transferring process
Not automatically, no. But usually its the PT posts that are offered.GRS wrote:Is it also correct that if you transfer you automatically become part time?
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Transferring process
Nobbylad wrote:Hi, I'm aware this has been discussed but I'm still unclear on the best way to go about it. I want to transfer to move nearer to family in a completely different sector to where I work. What would be the best way to go about it considering my current office is really short staffed?
If your office is understaffed the boss will drags his heels so go the official route. This LTB has an attachment - read both and start applying.
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... cy#p700636" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.