Anyone else been paid twice this week?
I have the same amount paid twice but under different descriptions.
RMG Royal Mail payroll for the second one which was not there this morning.
Who do I contact to make sure this was not a mistake? HR?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Paid twice
-
plaguelift
- Posts: 133
- Joined: 19 Apr 2011, 06:16
- Gender: Male
Paid twice
I think they're gonna find out. Me and some others at our office have been paid twice. But you're right. Shhhhhhhhh!!!
-
rmg1
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 13 Mar 2012, 23:56
- Gender: Male
Paid twice
I've also been paid twice, as you say once as normal and then by RMG LTD PAYROLL
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Paid twice
It's to do with St Patricks day, the banks were closed so the payments got messed up.
They know they we've been overpaid and will be taking the full amount back next week..........so don't spend it.
They know they we've been overpaid and will be taking the full amount back next week..........so don't spend it.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
datasaint
- Posts: 1541
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 17:19
- Gender: Male
Paid twice
Well you can spend it ... just don't expect to be paid next week is all.DGP1 wrote:It's to do with St Patricks day, the banks were closed so the payments got messed up.
They know they we've been overpaid and will be taking the full amount back next week..........so don't spend it.