ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Paid twice

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
GoingPostal86
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 132
Joined: 02 Dec 2012, 06:49
Gender: Male

Paid twice

Post by GoingPostal86 »

Anyone else been paid twice this week?

I have the same amount paid twice but under different descriptions.

RMG Royal Mail payroll for the second one which was not there this morning.

Who do I contact to make sure this was not a mistake? HR?
spen
Posts: 531
Joined: 18 Jan 2011, 19:53
Gender: Male

Paid twice

Post by spen »

Sshhhhhh!!!!
plaguelift
Posts: 133
Joined: 19 Apr 2011, 06:16
Gender: Male

Paid twice

Post by plaguelift »

I think they're gonna find out. Me and some others at our office have been paid twice. But you're right. Shhhhhhhhh!!!
rmg1
Posts: 4
Joined: 13 Mar 2012, 23:56
Gender: Male

Paid twice

Post by rmg1 »

I've also been paid twice, as you say once as normal and then by RMG LTD PAYROLL
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Paid twice

Post by DGP1 »

It's to do with St Patricks day, the banks were closed so the payments got messed up.
They know they we've been overpaid and will be taking the full amount back next week..........so don't spend it.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
datasaint
Posts: 1541
Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 17:19
Gender: Male

Paid twice

Post by datasaint »

DGP1 wrote:It's to do with St Patricks day, the banks were closed so the payments got messed up.
They know they we've been overpaid and will be taking the full amount back next week..........so don't spend it.
Well you can spend it ... just don't expect to be paid next week is all. :cuppa