ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Officially Gone!
-
paulthepostie
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 123
- Joined: 06 Nov 2009, 18:43
- Gender: Male
Officially Gone!
Had my meeting with the area manager and given my figures and I've signed the paperwork.
I officially leave this Friday. As i said previously that It's a little daunting that i will be out of work after over 14 years, but i am unable to do the job anymore. The funny thing is that when i mentioned the six hour deliveries and later starts to my dom i was told not to listen to rumours, even though my union rep said he has seen the memo from Dave Ward.
I wish every single one of you the best for the future at Royal Mail and really hope the situation improves for you guys i really do, because things just seem to be getting worse with no end in sight!. Thank you once again for all the guys who helped answer my questions over the years!.
All the best!
I officially leave this Friday. As i said previously that It's a little daunting that i will be out of work after over 14 years, but i am unable to do the job anymore. The funny thing is that when i mentioned the six hour deliveries and later starts to my dom i was told not to listen to rumours, even though my union rep said he has seen the memo from Dave Ward.
I wish every single one of you the best for the future at Royal Mail and really hope the situation improves for you guys i really do, because things just seem to be getting worse with no end in sight!. Thank you once again for all the guys who helped answer my questions over the years!.
All the best!
-
bustedflush
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1493
- Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
- Gender: Male
Officially Gone!
Good luck with the future! I hope your body recovers and enjoy your next occupation... 
-
DB1100
- Posts: 1976
- Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30
-
dennis12
- Posts: 37
- Joined: 18 Jun 2013, 19:46
- Gender: Male
Officially Gone!
Good luck and all the best
-
malcolm3011
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 303
- Joined: 05 Aug 2010, 18:42
- Gender: Male
Officially Gone!
Good luck for the future Paul, I left almost a year ago and never been happier or healthier, I feel sorry for the guys left and the future if it is true about 6 hr deliveries coming in. 
-
worktotime
- Posts: 2866
- Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
- Gender: Male
Officially Gone!
good luck and enjoy. 
-
aposter
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 205
- Joined: 23 Feb 2013, 16:21
- Gender: Male
Officially Gone!
ATB mate, hoping to follow you out the door in the next couple of weeks, also after 14 years of service. 
-
stroller
- Posts: 127
- Joined: 12 Jun 2013, 17:31
- Gender: Male
Officially Gone!
All the best for your life after Royal Mail, your going at the right time good luck mate
-
glenfiddich
- Posts: 1012
- Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 13:15
Officially Gone!
good luck for the future
feel free to pop back for a 
-
bluealbert
- Posts: 176
- Joined: 09 Mar 2011, 16:13
- Gender: Male
Officially Gone!
All the best for the future 
-
Darren Bent
- Posts: 2150
- Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 15:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8XL
Officially Gone!
Enjoy your future outside RM
-
paulthepostie
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 123
- Joined: 06 Nov 2009, 18:43
- Gender: Male
Officially Gone!
Thanks guys the same to you all as well.
For those of you interested ihr is around the 25k mark tax free (that includes shares). I know that isn't great when you're unemployed but when the job has destroyed your body it's better than nothing at all. I'm hoping that i will recover but I've been like this for years, so i just think i will have to manage the best i can.
Just thought I'd share for those of you that are being contemplated for it, or would like to know.
For those of you interested ihr is around the 25k mark tax free (that includes shares). I know that isn't great when you're unemployed but when the job has destroyed your body it's better than nothing at all. I'm hoping that i will recover but I've been like this for years, so i just think i will have to manage the best i can.
Just thought I'd share for those of you that are being contemplated for it, or would like to know.
-
music4essex
- Posts: 717
- Joined: 15 Oct 2009, 16:18
- Gender: Female
Officially Gone!
Going to misss you , Good luck Paul, All the b
est
-
paulthepostie
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 123
- Joined: 06 Nov 2009, 18:43
- Gender: Male
Officially Gone!
and you music4essex 