ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

I think its no 9 - Anyone confirm

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

I think its no 9 - Anyone confirm

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Image
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Tank
Posts: 206
Joined: 27 Sep 2010, 12:15
Gender: Male

I think its no 9 - Anyone confirm

Post by Tank »

Could be 99999999999999999999999999999. It's quite a long street!
lala
Posts: 189
Joined: 19 Oct 2012, 19:57
Gender: Male

I think its no 9 - Anyone confirm

Post by lala »

We still have a few in our DO who would mis deliver.
ted_e_bear
Posts: 4109
Joined: 03 Sep 2012, 19:37
Gender: Male

I think its no 9 - Anyone confirm

Post by ted_e_bear »

Where's the letterbox ? Oh hang on I've found it, under No 9.
bustedflush
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1493
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
Gender: Male

I think its no 9 - Anyone confirm

Post by bustedflush »

I'd put number 11's through for a laugh....
aiden01
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 7001
Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
Gender: Male

I think its no 9 - Anyone confirm

Post by aiden01 »

bustedflush wrote:I'd put number 11's through for a laugh....
and delay someone's mail for a laugh :crazy:
bustedflush
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1493
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
Gender: Male

I think its no 9 - Anyone confirm

Post by bustedflush »

aiden01 wrote:
bustedflush wrote:I'd put number 11's through for a laugh....
and delay someone's mail for a laugh :crazy:

D'oh! :Very Happy :wave
Dorset Plodder
Posts: 4351
Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
Gender: Male

I think its no 9 - Anyone confirm

Post by Dorset Plodder »

Have you ever worked in Delivery Aiden? You seem pretty quick to lay down the rules & regulations concerning Deliveries yet your description say Mail Centre/Processing. :hmmmm

I wouldn't presume to lecture you Mail Centre Staff on what you should, and shouldn't do, so why so keen to lecture us Foot Soldiers? :cuppa
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
aiden01
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 7001
Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
Gender: Male

I think its no 9 - Anyone confirm

Post by aiden01 »

Dorset Plodder wrote:Have you ever worked in Delivery Aiden? You seem pretty quick to lay down the rules & regulations concerning Deliveries yet your description say Mail Centre/Processing. :hmmmm

I wouldn't presume to lecture you Mail Centre Staff on what you should, and shouldn't do, so why so keen to lecture us Foot Soldiers? :cuppa
Yes I have not lecturing anyone just giving an opinion on an open forum.
UnhappyGremlin
Posts: 2685
Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
Gender: Male
Location: Hiding

I think its no 9 - Anyone confirm

Post by UnhappyGremlin »

aiden01 wrote:
Dorset Plodder wrote:Have you ever worked in Delivery Aiden? You seem pretty quick to lay down the rules & regulations concerning Deliveries yet your description say Mail Centre/Processing. :hmmmm

I wouldn't presume to lecture you Mail Centre Staff on what you should, and shouldn't do, so why so keen to lecture us Foot Soldiers? :cuppa
Yes I have not lecturing anyone just giving an opinion on an open forum.
Although Busted Flush was only having a laugh, I do agree with Aiden01.

Putting mail through the wrong door BY ACCIDENT is bad enough. (And usually ends up with no end of ear ache).
Doing it deliberately?
Not advised.
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.
Edward Hunter
Posts: 679
Joined: 23 May 2007, 22:30

I think its no 9 - Anyone confirm

Post by Edward Hunter »

err obviously a joke, folks. give old busted a break !
Anonymouse
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 174
Joined: 02 Jun 2012, 22:20
Gender: Male

I think its no 9 - Anyone confirm

Post by Anonymouse »

haha! You'd feel like a complete idiot if you switched off for a second and put the wrong mail through there.