ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
I think its no 9 - Anyone confirm
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
I think its no 9 - Anyone confirm
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Tank
- Posts: 206
- Joined: 27 Sep 2010, 12:15
- Gender: Male
I think its no 9 - Anyone confirm
Could be 99999999999999999999999999999. It's quite a long street!
-
lala
- Posts: 189
- Joined: 19 Oct 2012, 19:57
- Gender: Male
I think its no 9 - Anyone confirm
We still have a few in our DO who would mis deliver.
-
ted_e_bear
- Posts: 4109
- Joined: 03 Sep 2012, 19:37
- Gender: Male
I think its no 9 - Anyone confirm
Where's the letterbox ? Oh hang on I've found it, under No 9.
-
bustedflush
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1493
- Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
- Gender: Male
I think its no 9 - Anyone confirm
I'd put number 11's through for a laugh....
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
I think its no 9 - Anyone confirm
and delay someone's mail for a laughbustedflush wrote:I'd put number 11's through for a laugh....
-
bustedflush
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1493
- Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
- Gender: Male
I think its no 9 - Anyone confirm
aiden01 wrote:and delay someone's mail for a laughbustedflush wrote:I'd put number 11's through for a laugh....
D'oh!
-
Dorset Plodder
- Posts: 4351
- Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
- Gender: Male
I think its no 9 - Anyone confirm
Have you ever worked in Delivery Aiden? You seem pretty quick to lay down the rules & regulations concerning Deliveries yet your description say Mail Centre/Processing.
I wouldn't presume to lecture you Mail Centre Staff on what you should, and shouldn't do, so why so keen to lecture us Foot Soldiers?
I wouldn't presume to lecture you Mail Centre Staff on what you should, and shouldn't do, so why so keen to lecture us Foot Soldiers?
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
I think its no 9 - Anyone confirm
Yes I have not lecturing anyone just giving an opinion on an open forum.Dorset Plodder wrote:Have you ever worked in Delivery Aiden? You seem pretty quick to lay down the rules & regulations concerning Deliveries yet your description say Mail Centre/Processing.![]()
I wouldn't presume to lecture you Mail Centre Staff on what you should, and shouldn't do, so why so keen to lecture us Foot Soldiers?
-
UnhappyGremlin
- Posts: 2685
- Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
- Gender: Male
- Location: Hiding
I think its no 9 - Anyone confirm
Although Busted Flush was only having a laugh, I do agree with Aiden01.aiden01 wrote:Yes I have not lecturing anyone just giving an opinion on an open forum.Dorset Plodder wrote:Have you ever worked in Delivery Aiden? You seem pretty quick to lay down the rules & regulations concerning Deliveries yet your description say Mail Centre/Processing.![]()
I wouldn't presume to lecture you Mail Centre Staff on what you should, and shouldn't do, so why so keen to lecture us Foot Soldiers?
Putting mail through the wrong door BY ACCIDENT is bad enough. (And usually ends up with no end of ear ache).
Doing it deliberately?
Not advised.
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.
-
Edward Hunter
- Posts: 679
- Joined: 23 May 2007, 22:30
I think its no 9 - Anyone confirm
err obviously a joke, folks. give old busted a break !
-
Anonymouse
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 174
- Joined: 02 Jun 2012, 22:20
- Gender: Male
I think its no 9 - Anyone confirm
haha! You'd feel like a complete idiot if you switched off for a second and put the wrong mail through there.