ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Sick question
-
Theghost
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 417
- Joined: 17 Mar 2009, 16:44
- Gender: Male
-
Judgee
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2262
- Joined: 23 Oct 2007, 15:18
Sick question
I think with this new system you should be clear after 6 months if you have no absences!
Perhaps a union rep can clear this up? I knew where I was with the old system but this new one seems to be a mixture of old and new!
Perhaps a union rep can clear this up? I knew where I was with the old system but this new one seems to be a mixture of old and new!
Union what Union? Do we have a union?
-
daveyeff
- Posts: 4699
- Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
- Gender: Male
Sick question
I think you can ask HR for an update on your sick absence or even your lino.