Long story short I'm considering Bankruptcy, I've heard somewhere (can't remember where) that postal workers can lose their jobs if they declare bankruptcy? Anyone have the truth behind this?
Thanks for your time.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Am I allowed to go Bankrupt?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Am I allowed to go Bankrupt?
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... =1&t=13965" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; thats a thread thats discussed it before
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... &t=56957as" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; well
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 15&t=26563" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... =1&t=48128" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; this one from someone who stayed at RM after bankruptcy.
Basically I think there is no hard and fast answer, it all depends on the reason for banktuptcy, if it was voluntary and which country you live in, But in essence as long as you are honest you should be fine. (Check your own circumstances first though).
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... &t=56957as" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; well
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 15&t=26563" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... =1&t=48128" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; this one from someone who stayed at RM after bankruptcy.
Basically I think there is no hard and fast answer, it all depends on the reason for banktuptcy, if it was voluntary and which country you live in, But in essence as long as you are honest you should be fine. (Check your own circumstances first though).
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Tman
- Posts: 4145
- Joined: 21 Oct 2007, 09:57
Am I allowed to go Bankrupt?
There's been people who have been jailed for violent offences who've been allowed to return, so a little matter like the inability to manage your personal finances shouldn't matter any more..
-
blue1873
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 8872
- Joined: 16 Feb 2010, 17:50
- Gender: Male
Am I allowed to go Bankrupt?
Guy who used to work in my MC was declared bankrupt several years ago
and it did'nt make any difference to him workwise,he left the job just over a
year ago on EVR.
and it did'nt make any difference to him workwise,he left the job just over a
year ago on EVR.
-
JeremyFisher
- Posts: 16
- Joined: 07 Mar 2016, 14:10
- Gender: Male
Am I allowed to go Bankrupt?
Thanks for the replies!