ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Employee ID
-
Stant
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 30 Sep 2013, 06:04
- Gender: Male
Employee ID
Where do I find my employee id?
-
swpostie
- Posts: 32
- Joined: 20 May 2009, 04:28
- Gender: Male
Employee ID
Look in your shirt pocket - that's where mine is!
-
korky
- Posts: 797
- Joined: 30 Dec 2007, 09:28
Employee ID
why would you keep your ID in stants pocket?swpostie wrote:Look in your shirt pocket - that's where mine is!
-
Shaders
- Posts: 218
- Joined: 22 Jun 2010, 07:47
- Gender: Male
- Location: Oop North
Employee ID
Silly buggers 
-
PHARRY
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 327
- Joined: 04 Nov 2013, 17:56
- Gender: Male
Employee ID
On a ribbon around neck
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Employee ID
Managers draw usually.
Seriously the managers are the one you should ask as they are responsible for processing and issuing them.
Seriously the managers are the one you should ask as they are responsible for processing and issuing them.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Chewster
- Posts: 527
- Joined: 15 Jan 2016, 12:34
- Gender: Male
Employee ID
I've been here over a year now and I still don't have an ID card yet! I didn't even get a login for the PDAs until about 10 months down the line...PHARRY wrote:On a ribbon around neck
-
Mezza
- Posts: 405
- Joined: 14 Sep 2007, 21:56
- Location: West London
Employee ID
I think the question may be more related to the recent opt out letter to do with Health plans and the like.
The opt out letter asked for not only your pay number but also your Employee ID.
I have no idea what my employee ID is, or where i would find it.
The opt out letter asked for not only your pay number but also your Employee ID.
I have no idea what my employee ID is, or where i would find it.
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Employee ID
It's the first I've heard about a "recent opt out letter to do with Health plans".Mezza wrote:I think the question may be more related to the recent opt out letter to do with Health plans and the like.
The opt out letter asked for not only your pay number but also your Employee ID.
I have no idea what my employee ID is, or where i would find it.
-
Mezza
- Posts: 405
- Joined: 14 Sep 2007, 21:56
- Location: West London
Employee ID
Letters were dated Feb19th and i got mine just over a week ago.
All to do with the My Bundle thing (not the A4 letter from this weekend).
Was promoting the Simply Health plan, but had a form to fill in if you wanted to stop any existing payments from payroll that you might want to stop.
All to do with the My Bundle thing (not the A4 letter from this weekend).
Was promoting the Simply Health plan, but had a form to fill in if you wanted to stop any existing payments from payroll that you might want to stop.
-
persil33
- Posts: 50
- Joined: 21 Oct 2009, 20:51
- Gender: Male
Employee ID
I have been with rm just over 8 years and i still dont have an id cardChewster wrote:I've been here over a year now and I still don't have an ID card yet! I didn't even get a login for the PDAs until about 10 months down the line...PHARRY wrote:On a ribbon around neck
-
woopesh
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 230
- Joined: 30 Dec 2015, 22:02
- Gender: Male
Employee ID
Jesus, surely that is a joke. I thought my situation was bad, its only been 2 months. I got a PDA login after 4 weeks though. Also, still no sign of a uniform. Have been told by my DOM under no uncertain terms, not to even bother ordering online without his say so.persil33 wrote:I have been with rm just over 8 years and i still dont have an id cardChewster wrote:I've been here over a year now and I still don't have an ID card yet! I didn't even get a login for the PDAs until about 10 months down the line...PHARRY wrote:On a ribbon around neck
-
yellowbelly
- Posts: 3725
- Joined: 23 Jun 2015, 15:51
- Gender: Male
Employee ID
And I thought I was waiting a long time for ID - over 6 months now - crazy for a supposedly modern professional organisation....wouldwoopesh wrote:Jesus, surely that is a joke. I thought my situation was bad, its only been 2 months. I got a PDA login after 4 weeks though. Also, still no sign of a uniform. Have been told by my DOM under no uncertain terms, not to even bother ordering online without his say so.persil33 wrote:I have been with rm just over 8 years and i still dont have an id cardChewster wrote:I've been here over a year now and I still don't have an ID card yet! I didn't even get a login for the PDAs until about 10 months down the line...PHARRY wrote:On a ribbon around neck
laugh if was to be refused access to the premises in the morning 'cos I haven't got ID.......hasn't happened yet but here's hoping.......
-
Bouncing Souls
- Posts: 60
- Joined: 01 Jan 2009, 17:46
- Gender: Male
Employee ID
Jesus, surely that is a joke. I thought my situation was bad, its only been 2 months. I got a PDA login after 4 weeks though. Also, still no sign of a uniform. Have been told by my DOM under no uncertain terms, not to even bother ordering online without his say so.[/quote]
Your full uniform will probably not be available to order until you've completed your 12 week trial period. The online order system will just allow boots and a hi viz vest at the moment for you.
Your DOM has no say in ordering your uniform as you can do it online from your own home and he'll be none the wiser.
Sounds like he is wanting to micro manage everything to make him feel important.
Your full uniform will probably not be available to order until you've completed your 12 week trial period. The online order system will just allow boots and a hi viz vest at the moment for you.
Your DOM has no say in ordering your uniform as you can do it online from your own home and he'll be none the wiser.
Sounds like he is wanting to micro manage everything to make him feel important.