P45 arrived this morning - I have officially left the building.....and have started new career that doesn't have unsociable hours and a workload that's close on impossible to complete.
So
RM is going to be on its knees in the not too distant future. Get out when you canrob smith wrote:Well done you,am sure plenty more will follow this year
... and probably a tanking share price as people try to sell them all at once? (Indeed, I wouldn't be too surprised if the share price starts to tank before we can sell them due to people expecting a noticeable percentage of the company to come onto the market at once and shorting the shares in expectation of that.)bluealbert wrote:Just wait till October when everyone gets their free shares mass exodus
Been planning the "big short" for 2 years now!toomuchcoke wrote:... and probably a tanking share price as people try to sell them all at once? (Indeed, I wouldn't be too surprised if the share price starts to tank before we can sell them due to people expecting a noticeable percentage of the company to come onto the market at once and shorting the shares in expectation of that.)bluealbert wrote:Just wait till October when everyone gets their free shares mass exodus
Royal Mail will never be on it's knees - only it's employees.In The Know wrote:RM is going to be on its knees in the not too distant future. Get out when you canrob smith wrote:Well done you,am sure plenty more will follow this year
Don't know what it's like in your office but where I work so many people have been leaving for years and yet the funny thing is they never do. Been here 25 years and discounting retirees I could count the people who've actually left on one hand. Can't see a couple of grand for some shares really adding to that figure either as that money would be gone in no time.bluealbert wrote:Just wait till October when everyone gets their free shares mass exodus
and not while theres potential of large scale VR... if and when thats offered we`ll see if people really want to leave or notGRS wrote:Don't know what it's like in your office but where I work so many people have been leaving for years and yet the funny thing is they never do. Been here 25 years and discounting retirees I could count the people who've actually left on one hand. Can't see a couple of grand for some shares really adding to that figure either as that money would be gone in no time.bluealbert wrote:Just wait till October when everyone gets their free shares mass exodus :nana