ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Hospital Sav as CP

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
deristrong
Posts: 195
Joined: 15 Nov 2013, 09:28
Gender: Male

Hospital Sav as CP

Post by deristrong »

Been coughing up £5.25 every week (as on payslip) but can't remember what/who it was. I remember about a year or so ago a fella coming to our DO and getting everyone to sign up but I've had no word since and would like to cancel it. Anyone know what company it was? Ps I know this has been asked before but no answers were given.
Robtor
Posts: 104
Joined: 11 Nov 2010, 11:25
Gender: Male

Hospital Sav as CP

Post by Robtor »

Phone up HR (number on payslip) and ask them, and then ask them to cancel it. :coolr
greengiant
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1268
Joined: 24 Mar 2014, 19:40
Gender: Male

Hospital Sav as CP

Post by greengiant »

Is it Personal Group?

I signed up for it last year, ended up almost getting back what I paid in when I MRI scans / outpatient consultant appointments then surgery for damaged knee cartilage.
deristrong
Posts: 195
Joined: 15 Nov 2013, 09:28
Gender: Male

Hospital Sav as CP

Post by deristrong »

greengiant wrote:Is it Personal Group?

I signed up for it last year, ended up almost getting back what I paid in when I MRI scans / outpatient consultant appointments then surgery for damaged knee cartilage.
Thanks. That might be the one. Sounds familiar. As I've had both dental and optical expenses recently I could be missing out.
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32794
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Hospital Sav as CP

Post by POSTMAN »

Weird,just out today...
Personal Group reported good trading in an update to the market on Thursday, but that could change in March as the company announced it was being dropped as the insurance provider to Royal Mail's workforce.
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 8&p=723985" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
greengiant
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1268
Joined: 24 Mar 2014, 19:40
Gender: Male

Hospital Sav as CP

Post by greengiant »

POSTMAN wrote:Weird,just out today...
Personal Group reported good trading in an update to the market on Thursday, but that could change in March as the company announced it was being dropped as the insurance provider to Royal Mail's workforce.
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 8&p=723985" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Well, as long as they wait till I've seen my consultant in march!

Perhaps Personal Group had been shocked at the amount of money they had to pay out, due to posties becoming injured / ill due to longer walks? Illness cover more useful than "home technology salary sacrifice benefits". Does this mean we'll get sales bods in the delivery offices trying to sell us large screen 3d tvs or new computers?

:roll:
crazyshrew
Posts: 584
Joined: 19 Jun 2011, 16:58
Gender: Female
Location: Coastal, South West

Hospital Sav as CP

Post by crazyshrew »

R.E Personal Group

This is the letter I received from Personal Group today. Contrary to what it says, and somewhat unsurprisingly, I haven't heard anything from Royal Mail
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
greengiant
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1268
Joined: 24 Mar 2014, 19:40
Gender: Male

Hospital Sav as CP

Post by greengiant »

I got one of those yesterday too. Seems odd to think just last month they had their sales persons in the DO selling upgrades to their hospital plan.
stirfry999
Posts: 1
Joined: 17 Mar 2016, 13:57
Gender: Male

Hospital Sav as CP

Post by stirfry999 »

Can someone please help me I have 4. 80 coming off my wages each week for hospital sav as cp can anyone tell me how to get my dental costs back from them the website I go on where to get a claim form anything like that thanks