ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Uniforms for new starters
-
Samsonite18
- Posts: 15
- Joined: 10 Sep 2015, 21:16
- Gender: Female
Uniforms for new starters
Hi iv been a postman for 4 month now I started on a 3 month 24 hour a week contract and I'm now starting my second 3 month contract. Since starting iv yet to receive any uniforms other than one pair of boots which are worn out so Im on my 3rd pair of boots iv had to buy out of my own money. Iv asked my manager when will I get uniforms but nothing comes of it, I have no uniforms at all. Getting sick now to be honest.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Uniforms for new starters
If you have a pay number then try this site@
https://detail.dimensions.co.uk/Royalma ... sCookies=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Id is Pay No without Unit code just the 7 figures that appear on your pay chit.
Password is Deliveries or Delivery (Sorry can't remember which, I changed my password)
https://detail.dimensions.co.uk/Royalma ... sCookies=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Id is Pay No without Unit code just the 7 figures that appear on your pay chit.
Password is Deliveries or Delivery (Sorry can't remember which, I changed my password)
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
yellowbelly
- Posts: 3724
- Joined: 23 Jun 2015, 15:51
- Gender: Male
Uniforms for new starters
Rogers84,
just be aware that if this is the first time you have logged in and you do manage to login successfully,
what you see available in the 'catalogue' for the first time is not your full/correct entitlement - particularly the type
of shoe entitlement. You may have to ring the helpline number to explain your circumstances and then they
will activate your catalogue entitlement (but it happens overnight) and will be available the next day.
Alternatively they may explain what you are entitled to over the phone and you could give them your order over the phone there and then.
I preferred to get the catalogue updated overnight so I could see what was available at my leisure.
Regards
YB
just be aware that if this is the first time you have logged in and you do manage to login successfully,
what you see available in the 'catalogue' for the first time is not your full/correct entitlement - particularly the type
of shoe entitlement. You may have to ring the helpline number to explain your circumstances and then they
will activate your catalogue entitlement (but it happens overnight) and will be available the next day.
Alternatively they may explain what you are entitled to over the phone and you could give them your order over the phone there and then.
I preferred to get the catalogue updated overnight so I could see what was available at my leisure.
Regards
YB
-
movingon
- Posts: 61
- Joined: 23 Jun 2015, 12:39
- Gender: Female
Uniforms for new starters
If you're ringing, this is the number you need: 0800 7315137
they will ask you for your DOM's name, date you joined RM and your pay number and then let you know what you can order.
they will ask you for your DOM's name, date you joined RM and your pay number and then let you know what you can order.