ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Injury
-
Chelseablue
- Posts: 2222
- Joined: 19 Aug 2013, 14:33
- Gender: Female
Injury
been struggling for a long time with a work related injury , I got oh assist involved and they recommended to the work what would help me. , there a few things the works done that has probably made my condition worse . Oh assist mentioned physio through them which I'm happy to go with as I've spent near £600 of my own money privately physio/osteopath treatment. Asked boss in work to refer me again to oh assist for physio , yeah ok he said, 2 months later still nothing. And oh assist told me yesterday nobody has got in touch with them! It's like they just want to ignore everything .