ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Car scheme

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Millbank33
Posts: 6
Joined: 31 Aug 2015, 11:09
Gender: Male

Car scheme

Post by Millbank33 »

Hey guys does anyone have any more information on the car scheme I have checked the my bundle website etc but can't seem to find anything more about it apart from the short surve, which I have completed.
trevjim
Posts: 170
Joined: 05 Dec 2012, 20:04
Gender: Male

Re: Car scheme

Post by trevjim »

I think the offer may no longer exist? could be wrong
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72733
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Car scheme

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

I don't think it ever started - I filled out a survey around 9 months ago, since then nothing.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Ianwilson05
Posts: 1
Joined: 30 May 2012, 00:05
Gender: Male

Car scheme

Post by Ianwilson05 »

Royal Mail is letting us know more in February about when it's going to start
zoheb
Posts: 1
Joined: 09 Apr 2014, 19:27
Gender: Male

Car scheme

Post by zoheb »

Any news on the car scheme guys
nickbsmooth
Posts: 279
Joined: 25 Jan 2013, 14:19
Gender: Male
Location: South East

Car scheme

Post by nickbsmooth »

Is this scheme not that expensive partners leasing?
Chewster
Posts: 527
Joined: 15 Jan 2016, 12:34
Gender: Male

Car scheme

Post by Chewster »

I think the scheme is basically those PCP deals you see but discounted. As for when it starts, I think that's anyone's guess! I filled out the survey a while ago and also heard nothing back.
Chewster
Posts: 527
Joined: 15 Jan 2016, 12:34
Gender: Male

Car scheme

Post by Chewster »

Got a flat from royal mail today about the "mybundle" rewards etc, think there's more info about the car scheme in that
Spedley
Posts: 1209
Joined: 16 Jul 2007, 17:32
Location: Warwickshire

Car scheme

Post by Spedley »

Yep got mine today but it doesn't seem to be active until the 1st. I'm interested to have a look but I suspect there will be significantly better deals elsewhere.
dan3315
Posts: 21
Joined: 07 May 2012, 22:43
Gender: Male

Car scheme

Post by dan3315 »

Can anyone access the car site from our bundle site doesn't seem to be loading page to view what they are offering :)
markdeep9
Posts: 1
Joined: 13 Dec 2010, 10:29
Gender: Male

Car scheme

Post by markdeep9 »

No Ive tried and it isn't working
Spedley
Posts: 1209
Joined: 16 Jul 2007, 17:32
Location: Warwickshire

Car scheme

Post by Spedley »

Works now.
Chewster
Posts: 527
Joined: 15 Jan 2016, 12:34
Gender: Male

Car scheme

Post by Chewster »

They do appear to be quite expensive, but it's actually not terrible when you take into account that it includes insurance, tax, servicing, windscreen cover, tyre replacements (which can be a surprisingly high cost), breakdown cover, and other stuff a normal person will probably never use. Actually, it's quite a good deal, chose a Skoda Spaceback on the zenith thing, chose one on the actual Skoda website, and our deal seems quite a bit better, especially when you take into account the cost of insurance. Of course I imagine I'd be quoted a very different price if I went forward with the scheme and told them that I'm under 25 and have a write off to my name. I'm still paying for a car anyway so this will have to wait.
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Car scheme

Post by arnold cheshire »

Chewster wrote:They do appear to be quite expensive, but it's actually not terrible when you take into account that it includes insurance, tax, servicing, windscreen cover, tyre replacements (which can be a surprisingly high cost), breakdown cover, and other stuff a normal person will probably never use. Actually, it's quite a good deal, chose a Skoda Spaceback on the zenith thing, chose one on the actual Skoda website, and our deal seems quite a bit better, especially when you take into account the cost of insurance. Of course I imagine I'd be quoted a very different price if I went forward with the scheme and told them that I'm under 25 and have a write off to my name. I'm still paying for a car anyway so this will have to wait.
are the cars tax free? I'm not sure they are
Danielluton
Posts: 1
Joined: 10 Nov 2013, 23:36
Gender: Male

Car scheme

Post by Danielluton »

Hi, has anyone got the link to view the cars available online, I'm still waiting for my password to come through the post to access Mybundle, thanks!