ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Flexible working

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
richiebroon
Posts: 58
Joined: 21 Oct 2014, 18:48
Gender: Male

Flexible working

Post by richiebroon »

Just wondering how you would go about approaching your manager about flexible working hours I.e. working your contracted hours over less days.

Cheers
aiden01
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 7001
Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
Gender: Male

Re: Flexible working

Post by aiden01 »

richiebroon wrote:Just wondering how you would go about approaching your manager about flexible working hours I.e. working your contracted hours over less days.

Cheers
Think this can only be done if you apply for family friendly duty.
peshwaarinaan
Posts: 381
Joined: 29 May 2015, 11:35
Gender: Female

Flexible working

Post by peshwaarinaan »

I'm interested in this too! I am on a 20 hour contract and usually work 28 hours over 4 days but I'd rather drop one day and do my 20 hours.