1. 'Delivered Scanned' items (Amazon) have a black ' Local Collect' area and need to be scanned as 'Local Collect' rather than scanned as 'Delivered'.
2. Re-delivery of Recorded items to an SPO also need to be scanned but as 'Delivered' with a signature from post office. Local Collect is not an option on the PDAs I believe.
3. Re-delivery of Tracked items to an SPO also need to be scanned. Am I correct in assuming that these items are scanned as 'Delivered' (with signature if required) rather than 'Local Collect'?
4. Other non-trackable items have a sticker for the SPO to scan and we do nothing with these apart from handing them over.
One final question. If one of these Amazon (Local Collects) is not scanned upon receipt at LDO prior to being sorted into a duty parcels small york, will this lead to a failed scan report even if the scan at the SPO has been done correctly? What I should have done today was ask my esteemed colleague for the full audit trail of said item.