ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
driving licence checks card or paper ?
-
comeracing
- Posts: 806
- Joined: 28 Nov 2010, 20:58
- Gender: Male
driving licence checks card or paper ?
had a paper driving licence,think I have thrown it away by mistake,i have a current driving licence card valid from 2012-2022.in previous driving licence checks in our office they have wanted the paper part with the card as well,now I just have the card,will this be ok for our next check.do offices just ask to see your card now,as I understand paper licenses were going to be phased out in mid 2015 last year.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: driving licence checks card or paper ?
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 15&t=70203" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Driving Licence Checks – Removal of Paper Licence – Interim Arrangements (Except Northern Ireland)
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
ikybear
- Posts: 43
- Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 13:17
- Gender: Male
Re: driving licence checks card or paper ?
As I understand it the paper part is now obsolete.
To check a driving record you have to log in on the dvla website with your national insurance number and password (or register if not used before) show your manager the driving record page. And then log out again. It's going to be a pain in the posterior!
I can see it getting lapsed if managers are going to have to do some work. I haven't had my licence checked for ages now.
To check a driving record you have to log in on the dvla website with your national insurance number and password (or register if not used before) show your manager the driving record page. And then log out again. It's going to be a pain in the posterior!
I can see it getting lapsed if managers are going to have to do some work. I haven't had my licence checked for ages now.
-
dave72
- Posts: 415
- Joined: 30 Nov 2010, 14:54
- Gender: Male
Re: driving licence checks card or paper ?
I have the old green/pink paper license and my manger told me they can't accept it and I need the photo plastic one. Told her, you pay for it and I'll get one. They then accepted my old paper one 