Only 2 questions.
When do we have time to talk to our fellow workers before the lino says face the front stand up and you're under performing?
This is the obvious question.
Maybe if RM takes on board what "OUR PEOPLE" actually state on the yearly HYS, instead of ignoring the majority or stating mail volumes are falling away. Yawn and lies.
I propose an alternative 4th February. Time to get rid of the managers and employ posties day.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Time To Talk say 4TH February 2016
-
El-Bandito
- Posts: 313
- Joined: 27 Jan 2009, 14:14
- Gender: Male
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Time To Talk say 4TH February 2016
I don't fill it inEl-Bandito wrote:Only 2 questions.
When do we have time to talk to our fellow workers before the lino says face the front stand up and you're under performing?
This is the obvious question.
Maybe if RM takes on board what "OUR PEOPLE" actually state on the yearly HYS, instead of ignoring the majority or stating mail volumes are falling away. Yawn and lies.
I propose an alternative 4th February. Time to get rid of the managers and employ posties day.
-
gand
- Posts: 253
- Joined: 10 Aug 2011, 17:36
- Gender: Male
Re: Time To Talk say 4TH February 2016
Same here won't I won't be filling it in this year
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: Time To Talk say 4TH February 2016
I say TIME TO WALK out.
-
edwardo
- Posts: 180
- Joined: 23 Sep 2010, 19:01
- Gender: Male
Re: Time To Talk say 4TH February 2016
We get moved if we talk , no kidding