ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Lenny the letter dvd

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Boris7
Posts: 1
Joined: 12 Jan 2016, 15:47
Gender: Male

Lenny the letter dvd

Post by Boris7 »

Hi, I've been asked to do a talk at my sons school and I am looking for a copy of the Lenny the letter dvd. If anyone has a copy or knows where I can get one please get in touch. Many thanks.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Lenny the letter dvd

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

http://teacherspost.co.uk/tag/lenny-the-letter/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you can download them, hopefully you can transfer to DVD. :nana
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.