ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Just been paid 46 quid
-
BadPostman
- Posts: 46
- Joined: 26 Jun 2015, 22:42
- Gender: Male
Just been paid 46 quid
Whats that for? Shares?
Last edited by BadPostman on 13 Jan 2016, 15:55, edited 1 time in total.
-
Creditshampoo
- Posts: 1189
- Joined: 06 Oct 2014, 19:48
- Gender: Male
Re: Just been paid £46
I got £7
-
RobertT
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 6694
- Joined: 09 Sep 2007, 14:26
- Gender: Male
Re: Just been paid £46
It's the latest dividend payment: http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 2&p=715131" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;BadPostman wrote:Whats that for? Shares?
Links to all RM pension related websites are here
-
greengiant
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1268
- Joined: 24 Mar 2014, 19:40
- Gender: Male
Re: Just been paid £46
I got a whole £5 and 88p. Better than a poke in the eye with a blunt stick though!Creditshampoo wrote:I got £7
-
uncleboldy
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 11 May 2010, 16:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Just been paid 46 quid
Sounds like a percentage of the SA you did over Christmas .
-
Justanotherstar
- Posts: 351
- Joined: 28 Dec 2012, 10:43
- Gender: Male
Re: Just been paid 46 quid
I got a payment in my payslip of £49.88 for HRSfinance OPS lump sum...anyone know what that is?