ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
special leave form ?
-
newboy23
special leave form ?
Has anyone got a special leave form they can pm or email me please
-
simply_the_best
- Posts: 594
- Joined: 24 Sep 2007, 10:29
Re: special leave form ?
14 years in and Ive never heard of one, situation I'm in at the moment it sounds like somehing I need.
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32794
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: special leave form ?
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 6&p=624463" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
simply_the_best
- Posts: 594
- Joined: 24 Sep 2007, 10:29
Re: special leave form ?
Not quite what I need unfortunately, I have PM'ed ZX and hopefully he can helpPOSTMAN wrote:http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 6&p=624463