ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

special leave form ?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
newboy23

special leave form ?

Post by newboy23 »

Has anyone got a special leave form they can pm or email me please
simply_the_best
Posts: 594
Joined: 24 Sep 2007, 10:29

Re: special leave form ?

Post by simply_the_best »

14 years in and Ive never heard of one, situation I'm in at the moment it sounds like somehing I need.
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32794
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: special leave form ?

Post by POSTMAN »

http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 6&p=624463" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
simply_the_best
Posts: 594
Joined: 24 Sep 2007, 10:29

Re: special leave form ?

Post by simply_the_best »

Not quite what I need unfortunately, I have PM'ed ZX and hopefully he can help :thumbup
newboy23

Re: special leave form ?

Post by newboy23 »

just what i wanted thank you :nana