ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Well ...
-
holly123
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 220
- Joined: 24 Jan 2012, 12:45
- Gender: Male
Re: Well ...
Well.........? What was that then.
-
bandit1157
- Posts: 246
- Joined: 20 Aug 2009, 00:51
- Gender: Male
- Location: sh1t street
Re: Well ...
The Christmas holidays I presumeholly123 wrote:Well.........? What was that then.
It's life Jim but not as we know it
-
wannabeek
- Posts: 996
- Joined: 27 Apr 2011, 00:49
- Gender: Male
Re: Well ...
Yay!I'm so happy to be back at work! 4 days of playing xbox with the kids, seeing folks, etc, and now today I finally got to be surrounded by whinging posties who think they have the worst job on the planet!
I'm very glad that I got a set of headphones as a gift at xmas, I couldn't hear the further-away ones moaning about all the holiday brochures, etc today!
Seriously tho, this job would be pretty darn cool if it weren't for 2 things - all those whinging posties and the nob-end managers that go with.
I'm very glad that I got a set of headphones as a gift at xmas, I couldn't hear the further-away ones moaning about all the holiday brochures, etc today!
Seriously tho, this job would be pretty darn cool if it weren't for 2 things - all those whinging posties and the nob-end managers that go with.
-
holly123
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 220
- Joined: 24 Jan 2012, 12:45
- Gender: Male
Re: Well ...
Ha ha , happy new year
-
Shaders
- Posts: 218
- Joined: 22 Jun 2010, 07:47
- Gender: Male
- Location: Oop North
Re: Well ...
wannabeek wrote:Yay!I'm so happy to be back at work! 4 days of playing xbox with the kids, seeing folks, etc, and now today I finally got to be surrounded by whinging posties who think they have the worst job on the planet!
I'm very glad that I got a set of headphones as a gift at xmas, I couldn't hear the further-away ones moaning about all the holiday brochures, etc today!
Seriously tho, this job would be pretty darn cool if it weren't for 2 things - all those whinging posties and the nob-end managers that go with.
totally agree
I was glad to get back for some fresh air and a bit of exercise, theres only so much eating and siting around i can do.
-
Chelseablue
- Posts: 2222
- Joined: 19 Aug 2013, 14:33
- Gender: Female
Re: Well ...
How long u bin in Royal Mail beek?
-
Dorset Plodder
- Posts: 4351
- Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
- Gender: Male
Re: Well ...
I like a good "constructive" moan......one that raises a grin.
However some of it is just boring i.e the same guy moaning about getting missorts for the same bloody road ...every day. Missorts are just a fact of life.
Today was a new one though. One of the Serial moaners was having a go....Because everyone had been called up onto IPS AND THERE WASN'T ENOUGH ROOM FOR HIM!
FFS...... God preserve Us!
Today was a new one though. One of the Serial moaners was having a go....Because everyone had been called up onto IPS AND THERE WASN'T ENOUGH ROOM FOR HIM!
FFS...... God preserve Us!
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
-
wannabeek
- Posts: 996
- Joined: 27 Apr 2011, 00:49
- Gender: Male
Re: Well ...
Less than a decade in RM but been in similar scale jobs all my life, surrounded by the same old sorts - with the same old tales of woe & their perspective on how hard they have it - 30 odd years now. Probably explains why I have so little tolerance for it!
-
wannabeek
- Posts: 996
- Joined: 27 Apr 2011, 00:49
- Gender: Male
Re: Well ...
Less than a decade in RM but been in similar scale jobs all my life, surrounded by the same old sorts - with the same old tales of woe & their perspective on how hard they have it - 30 odd years now. Probably explains why I have so little tolerance for it!Chelseablue wrote:How long u bin in Royal Mail beek?
-
halfull
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 858
- Joined: 22 Jan 2011, 13:37
- Gender: Male
Re: Well ...
less than a decade, your only a pup.wannabeek wrote:Less than a decade in RM but been in similar scale jobs all my life, surrounded by the same old sorts - with the same old tales of woe & their perspective on how hard they have it - 30 odd years now. Probably explains why I have so little tolerance for it!Chelseablue wrote:How long u bin in Royal Mail beek?
-
Nondescript
- Posts: 232
- Joined: 29 Nov 2013, 16:25
- Gender: Male
Re: Well ...
I know what you mean mate I got paired with one of those moaners the other day, he wouldn't stop moaning about the other guys who were moaning, he just couldn't see the irony of it all. I had to sit there and listen to him moan about them all day, it was really bringing me down becuase I never moan about anything.wannabeek wrote:Yay!I'm so happy to be back at work! 4 days of playing xbox with the kids, seeing folks, etc, and now today I finally got to be surrounded by whinging posties who think they have the worst job on the planet!
I'm very glad that I got a set of headphones as a gift at xmas, I couldn't hear the further-away ones moaning about all the holiday brochures, etc today!
Seriously tho, this job would be pretty darn cool if it weren't for 2 things - all those whinging posties and the nob-end managers that go with.
-
wannabeek
- Posts: 996
- Joined: 27 Apr 2011, 00:49
- Gender: Male
Re: Well ...
Me too! I never moan about those bleeding moany whingers. They totally get my goat something chronic, but if I started moaning about them, then I'd only be as bad as them moaning in the first place. Oh, wait a minute.... 
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Well ...


All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.