I know full well I won't remember to do this tomorrow so here goes.
Merry Christmas all! Well done! Hopefully it wasn't too bad!
Just 1 more delivery to go then it's time to don a silly paper hat and drink an obscene amount!
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Merry Christmas
-
jimmynailsalive
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 305
- Joined: 28 Dec 2013, 13:36
- Gender: Male
Re: Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas to you and everyone else, last ever day tomorrow and I won't be back.weary_posty wrote:I know full well I won't remember to do this tomorrow so here goes.
Merry Christmas all! Well done! Hopefully it wasn't too bad!
Just 1 more delivery to go then it's time to don a silly paper hat and drink an obscene amount!
Worked in a D.O. on a 4 day week when I started and it was a bit more rural and loved it and unfortunately they had a revision to five days and moved to a city D.O. and absolutely hate it, walks are massive and everyone is lumbered with lapsing at the first sign the so-called numbers suggest it's quiet whilst ignoring packetmageddon above the frame and it's been a fight to make sure I don't go over my contract hours every week ie Nearly every single day for the last few months have seen me finish almost on my time which can see me 5-10 over by the time I book in shuts and very rarely go near a neighbour other than when writing out a 739 as just never have the time.
Desk job and I'll think of you all as the rain and snow hammers off the windows next year.
-
slinder123
- Posts: 261
- Joined: 25 Oct 2014, 14:44
- Gender: Female
Re: Merry Christmas
good luck and merry xmas

-
steveoooo1
- Posts: 58
- Joined: 11 Aug 2015, 19:40
- Gender: Male
Re: Merry Christmas
Merry christmas my fellow postie GODS and Goddesses..have a bloody lovely few days off.x
-
DirtyHarry
- Posts: 5051
- Joined: 13 May 2007, 23:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: London
Re: Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas to all my fellow postal workers. Eat, drink, and be merry!
-
malcolm3011
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 303
- Joined: 05 Aug 2010, 18:42
- Gender: Male
Re: Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas to all the hardworking lads and lassies, enjoy your break everyone you have earned it, lets hope 2016 will be a good year for everyone...

-
ThatsNotPlumb
- Posts: 165
- Joined: 08 Feb 2012, 22:33
- Gender: Male
Re: Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas 
-
baldrick
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 5038
- Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 23:37
- Gender: Male
Re: Merry Christmas
Season's Greetings to all! 
-
greengiant
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1268
- Joined: 24 Mar 2014, 19:40
- Gender: Male
Re: Merry Christmas
Season's eatings! 
-
blue1873
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 8869
- Joined: 16 Feb 2010, 17:50
- Gender: Male
Re: Merry Christmas
Have a cool yule everyone, relax and enjoy your well-earned break
