ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Merry Christmas

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
weary_posty
Posts: 225
Joined: 01 Jul 2011, 15:08
Gender: Male

Merry Christmas

Post by weary_posty »

I know full well I won't remember to do this tomorrow so here goes.


Merry Christmas all! Well done! Hopefully it wasn't too bad!

Just 1 more delivery to go then it's time to don a silly paper hat and drink an obscene amount!
jimmynailsalive
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 305
Joined: 28 Dec 2013, 13:36
Gender: Male

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by jimmynailsalive »

weary_posty wrote:I know full well I won't remember to do this tomorrow so here goes.


Merry Christmas all! Well done! Hopefully it wasn't too bad!

Just 1 more delivery to go then it's time to don a silly paper hat and drink an obscene amount!
Merry Christmas to you and everyone else, last ever day tomorrow and I won't be back. :nana :nana :nana

Worked in a D.O. on a 4 day week when I started and it was a bit more rural and loved it and unfortunately they had a revision to five days and moved to a city D.O. and absolutely hate it, walks are massive and everyone is lumbered with lapsing at the first sign the so-called numbers suggest it's quiet whilst ignoring packetmageddon above the frame and it's been a fight to make sure I don't go over my contract hours every week ie Nearly every single day for the last few months have seen me finish almost on my time which can see me 5-10 over by the time I book in shuts and very rarely go near a neighbour other than when writing out a 739 as just never have the time.

Desk job and I'll think of you all as the rain and snow hammers off the windows next year. :wave
slinder123
Posts: 261
Joined: 25 Oct 2014, 14:44
Gender: Female

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by slinder123 »

good luck and merry xmas :nana :nana
steveoooo1
Posts: 58
Joined: 11 Aug 2015, 19:40
Gender: Male

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by steveoooo1 »

Merry christmas my fellow postie GODS and Goddesses..have a bloody lovely few days off.x
DirtyHarry
Posts: 5051
Joined: 13 May 2007, 23:16
Gender: Male
Location: London

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by DirtyHarry »

Merry Christmas to all my fellow postal workers. Eat, drink, and be merry!
malcolm3011
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 303
Joined: 05 Aug 2010, 18:42
Gender: Male

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by malcolm3011 »

Merry Christmas to all the hardworking lads and lassies, enjoy your break everyone you have earned it, lets hope 2016 will be a good year for everyone... :Very Happy :wave :chuckle
ThatsNotPlumb
Posts: 165
Joined: 08 Feb 2012, 22:33
Gender: Male

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by ThatsNotPlumb »

Merry Christmas :thumbup
baldrick
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 5038
Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 23:37
Gender: Male

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by baldrick »

Season's Greetings to all! :nana
greengiant
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1268
Joined: 24 Mar 2014, 19:40
Gender: Male

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by greengiant »

Season's eatings! :Very Happy
blue1873
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 8869
Joined: 16 Feb 2010, 17:50
Gender: Male

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by blue1873 »

Have a cool yule everyone, relax and enjoy your well-earned break :Very Happy :Very Happy