ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Ihr

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
holly123
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 220
Joined: 24 Jan 2012, 12:45
Gender: Male

Ihr

Post by holly123 »

hi all, does anyone know how much you get for wage plus shares for IHR, i'm after the total in payment and not the months + leave example I keep reading thanks :hmmmm
RobertT
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 6694
Joined: 09 Sep 2007, 14:26
Gender: Male

Re: Ihr

Post by RobertT »

holly123 wrote:hi all, does anyone know how much you get for wage plus shares for IHR, i'm after the total in payment and not the months + leave example I keep reading thanks :hmmmm
There is no set amount in money terms.

You will get 34 weeks pay plus a max of 12 weeks PILON. As far as I know only basic pay is used. How much that equates to will depend on how much you earn.

Equally, you presumably know how many shares you have and the current share price can be found here: https://www.myroyalmail.com/your-shares" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You should be able to work it out for yourself.
Links to all RM pension related websites are here
Wuku
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 21
Joined: 15 Feb 2012, 20:25
Gender: Male

Re: Ihr

Post by Wuku »

I got around £24,000 all in, if that helps.
holly123
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 220
Joined: 24 Jan 2012, 12:45
Gender: Male

Re: Ihr

Post by holly123 »

Wuku wrote:I got around £24,000 all in, if that helps.
Thanks for relpys, :WUKU; was you full time? I am and done 19.5 yrs
Wuku
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 21
Joined: 15 Feb 2012, 20:25
Gender: Male

Re: Ihr

Post by Wuku »

Yes, 27 years :Very Happy :Very Happy