This has probably been asked a hundred times but I'm struggling to find an answer in search.
What is the RM Sick/Stage Warning policy?
I was sick for two days (together) in September due to the flu and then two days (together) in october due to a particulary nasty vomitting bug I got from my children's play group.
Normally this would be fine but I have an impending Gallbladder operation scheduled within the next two-three months, I don't have an exact date yet.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Thanks TrueBlue.. that's two absenses of sickness then and one more with gallbladder... so one absense left to do me a year ho hum :S Not easy with germy kids running around and working outside in the winter
rhino49 wrote:Working outside in the winter is one of the things that keeps you germ free :)
Till you knock on the door of some germ filled bastard with snotty tissue in hand as they smear it all over the PDA.
Funny you should say that, I have a good immune system and only have cold very very rarely... I probably had a new cold once a month as a postman, the amount of scrotes that sneeze and cough then use a pda is unreal
rhino49 wrote:Working outside in the winter is one of the things that keeps you germ free :)
Last time I was sick was sept 2014 before the date I listed so you could be right ^_^ maybe its the autumn that gets me!
When it keeps changing from cold days to mild days I keep getting a 24hr cold. If it was one or the other I think i'd be fine.
I've noticed getting battered by the wind causes me to have more headaches and earaches.