ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Days off over Xmas, can you beat this?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
In The Know
Posts: 50
Joined: 20 Jul 2015, 18:11
Gender: Male

Days off over Xmas, can you beat this?

Post by In The Know »

Today is Friday 18th, I am contracted to work one more day over Xmas on Tuesday 21st then I'm back in on Saturday 2nd. This is how my duty rosta falls. Good innit :nana
jimmynailsalive
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 305
Joined: 28 Dec 2013, 13:36
Gender: Male

Re: Days off over Xmas, can you beat this?

Post by jimmynailsalive »

In The Know wrote:Today is Friday 18th, I am contracted to work one more day over Xmas on Tuesday 21st then I'm back in on Saturday 2nd. This is how my duty rosta falls. Good innit :nana
After Christmas Eve, I never ever return, what is my prize? :nana :nana :wave
Dorset Plodder
Posts: 4351
Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
Gender: Male

Re: Days off over Xmas, can you beat this?

Post by Dorset Plodder »

You can still get the Courier delivered FREE every month I believe! :Very Happy
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
rhino49
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1644
Joined: 04 Jun 2007, 21:50
Gender: Male
Location: At home with my feet up

Re: Days off over Xmas, can you beat this?

Post by rhino49 »

Dorset Plodder wrote:You can still get the Courier delivered FREE every month I believe! :Very Happy
That's handy if you can't afford toilet paper on an RM pension .... but then again, it's already full of crap !!!
We wish to serve - but we will not be servile
aiden01
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 7001
Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
Gender: Male

Re: Days off over Xmas, can you beat this?

Post by aiden01 »

In The Know wrote:Today is Friday 18th, I am contracted to work one more day over Xmas on Tuesday 21st then I'm back in on Saturday 2nd. This is how my duty rosta falls. Good innit :nana
great for u now just think what you are walking into on sat 2nd jan after everyone being off new years day could be a :sad: long day :Very Happy .
dave72
Posts: 415
Joined: 30 Nov 2010, 14:54
Gender: Male

Re: Days off over Xmas, can you beat this?

Post by dave72 »

jimmynailsalive wrote:
In The Know wrote:Today is Friday 18th, I am contracted to work one more day over Xmas on Tuesday 21st then I'm back in on Saturday 2nd. This is how my duty rosta falls. Good innit :nana
After Christmas Eve, I never ever return, what is my prize? :nana :nana :wave
I wouldn't even bother going in Xmas eve :nana