ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Days off over Xmas, can you beat this?
-
In The Know
- Posts: 50
- Joined: 20 Jul 2015, 18:11
- Gender: Male
Days off over Xmas, can you beat this?
Today is Friday 18th, I am contracted to work one more day over Xmas on Tuesday 21st then I'm back in on Saturday 2nd. This is how my duty rosta falls. Good innit 
-
jimmynailsalive
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 305
- Joined: 28 Dec 2013, 13:36
- Gender: Male
Re: Days off over Xmas, can you beat this?
After Christmas Eve, I never ever return, what is my prize?In The Know wrote:Today is Friday 18th, I am contracted to work one more day over Xmas on Tuesday 21st then I'm back in on Saturday 2nd. This is how my duty rosta falls. Good innit
-
Dorset Plodder
- Posts: 4351
- Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
- Gender: Male
Re: Days off over Xmas, can you beat this?
You can still get the Courier delivered FREE every month I believe! 
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
-
rhino49
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1644
- Joined: 04 Jun 2007, 21:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: At home with my feet up
Re: Days off over Xmas, can you beat this?
That's handy if you can't afford toilet paper on an RM pension .... but then again, it's already full of crap !!!Dorset Plodder wrote:You can still get the Courier delivered FREE every month I believe!
We wish to serve - but we will not be servile
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Re: Days off over Xmas, can you beat this?
great for u now just think what you are walking into on sat 2nd jan after everyone being off new years day could be aIn The Know wrote:Today is Friday 18th, I am contracted to work one more day over Xmas on Tuesday 21st then I'm back in on Saturday 2nd. This is how my duty rosta falls. Good innit
-
dave72
- Posts: 415
- Joined: 30 Nov 2010, 14:54
- Gender: Male
Re: Days off over Xmas, can you beat this?
I wouldn't even bother going in Xmas evejimmynailsalive wrote:After Christmas Eve, I never ever return, what is my prize?In The Know wrote:Today is Friday 18th, I am contracted to work one more day over Xmas on Tuesday 21st then I'm back in on Saturday 2nd. This is how my duty rosta falls. Good innit![]()
![]()