ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Started 3 months ago will I get Christmas bonus?
-
Jbristow
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 06 Sep 2015, 21:46
- Gender: Male
Started 3 months ago will I get Christmas bonus?
Hi I started 3 months ago on a 30 hour contract was just wondering will I get the Christmas bonus in full (pro rata of course) or just a percentage as I haven't been there that long.
-
eggraidonmojo
- Posts: 120
- Joined: 06 Nov 2012, 16:44
- Gender: Male
Re: Started 3 months ago will I get Christmas bonus?
Yeah, you should get it (pro-rata) as long as you have been working over the christmas period.
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 15&t=72404" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 15&t=72404" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Started 3 months ago will I get Christmas bonus?
A categorical and emphatic


All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.