ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Have YOU been issued a Turkey stick yet?
-
dtyssmshdchrb
- Posts: 51
- Joined: 27 Oct 2010, 14:55
- Gender: Male
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Have YOU been issued a Turkey stick yet?
yes, but they are not very tasty


All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Jpro747
- Posts: 1342
- Joined: 23 Dec 2012, 10:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Have YOU been issued a Turkey stick yet?
Now I'll enjoy tucking into my turkey on xmas day even more!
-
plaguelift
- Posts: 133
- Joined: 19 Apr 2011, 06:16
- Gender: Male
Re: Have YOU been issued a Turkey stick yet?
We've all been issued with 'dog wheel braces' in our vans!
-
Dorset Plodder
- Posts: 4351
- Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
- Gender: Male
Re: Have YOU been issued a Turkey stick yet?
Great..... Simply endorse mail, "Turkeys running Loose in street"! and return to the Office!
Like your tip with the wheel brace PL! I find swinging a PDA by it's strap is a good emergency Dog Stick! 
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)