ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Purchasing extra annual leave?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
peshwaarinaan
Posts: 381
Joined: 29 May 2015, 11:35
Gender: Female

Purchasing extra annual leave?

Post by peshwaarinaan »

I've read on here I'm sure that it's possible to do this and I'd like to apply.

Can anyone direct me to the official document please so I can quote it when I mention it in case they tell me it's not possible.

Thank you.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Purchasing extra annual leave?

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Way Forward Agreement page 8 http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... rd#p557598" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
peshwaarinaan
Posts: 381
Joined: 29 May 2015, 11:35
Gender: Female

Re: Purchasing extra annual leave?

Post by peshwaarinaan »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Way Forward Agreement page 8 http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... rd#p557598" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thank you TBT :Very Happy .