ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Christmas bonus

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
ikybear
Posts: 43
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 13:17
Gender: Male

Christmas bonus

Post by ikybear »

I'm sure this has been asked before but... I have a friend who is signed off for 3 weeks sick dies she lose her Christmas bonus?
ikybear
Posts: 43
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 13:17
Gender: Male

Re: Christmas bonus

Post by ikybear »

^^^ *does* ^^^
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Christmas bonus

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

she will only lose part or all of the bonus if she is on reduced pay or no pay
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
ikybear
Posts: 43
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 13:17
Gender: Male

Re: Christmas bonus

Post by ikybear »

Thanks :)
greengiant
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1268
Joined: 24 Mar 2014, 19:40
Gender: Male

Re: Christmas bonus

Post by greengiant »

And if the DOM says otherwise to try and "encourage" her back off sick leave, he's a naughty DOM and will get a lump of coal from Santa!
ikybear
Posts: 43
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 13:17
Gender: Male

Re: Christmas bonus

Post by ikybear »

Ha ha actually I think she got told otherwise by the rep. Unless I got the wrong end of the stick. They have asked her back on light duties and reduced hours. She's not coming in doctor said definitely no!
greengiant
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1268
Joined: 24 Mar 2014, 19:40
Gender: Male

Re: Christmas bonus

Post by greengiant »

ikybear wrote:Ha ha actually I think she got told otherwise by the rep. Unless I got the wrong end of the stick. They have asked her back on light duties and reduced hours. She's not coming in doctor said definitely no!
If that's the case, then rep will get a lump of coal too from Santa....

Certainly not advisable to rush back if not fit, even more so if doctor says not fit!