ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Christmas bonus
-
ikybear
- Posts: 43
- Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 13:17
- Gender: Male
Christmas bonus
I'm sure this has been asked before but... I have a friend who is signed off for 3 weeks sick dies she lose her Christmas bonus?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Christmas bonus
she will only lose part or all of the bonus if she is on reduced pay or no pay
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
greengiant
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1268
- Joined: 24 Mar 2014, 19:40
- Gender: Male
Re: Christmas bonus
And if the DOM says otherwise to try and "encourage" her back off sick leave, he's a naughty DOM and will get a lump of coal from Santa!
-
ikybear
- Posts: 43
- Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 13:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Christmas bonus
Ha ha actually I think she got told otherwise by the rep. Unless I got the wrong end of the stick. They have asked her back on light duties and reduced hours. She's not coming in doctor said definitely no!
-
greengiant
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1268
- Joined: 24 Mar 2014, 19:40
- Gender: Male
Re: Christmas bonus
If that's the case, then rep will get a lump of coal too from Santa....ikybear wrote:Ha ha actually I think she got told otherwise by the rep. Unless I got the wrong end of the stick. They have asked her back on light duties and reduced hours. She's not coming in doctor said definitely no!
Certainly not advisable to rush back if not fit, even more so if doctor says not fit!