ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Contacting the IB

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
deggyg
Posts: 65
Joined: 14 Jul 2009, 15:18
Gender: Male

Contacting the IB

Post by deggyg »

How do you contact the IB?
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Contacting the IB

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 36&t=38068" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Re: Contacting the IB

Post by arnold cheshire »

deggyg wrote:How do you contact the IB?
I used that link and they did nothing call the security help desk
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Contacting the IB

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

arnold cheshire wrote:
deggyg wrote:How do you contact the IB?
I used that link and they did nothing call the security help desk

Thats what the link tell you to do:
If your call relates to a security matter you may wish to contact the Security Helpdesk on 020 7239 6655.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Re: Contacting the IB

Post by arnold cheshire »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
arnold cheshire wrote:
deggyg wrote:How do you contact the IB?
I used that link and they did nothing call the security help desk
the intouch feedback link


Thats what the link tell you to do:
If your call relates to a security matter you may wish to contact the Security Helpdesk on 020 7239 6655.