ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Accident at work

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
frankieboy
Posts: 303
Joined: 12 May 2008, 18:34

Accident at work

Post by frankieboy »

How do I stand if I had a fall whilst on delivery which was reported the next morning to my line manager but was told he was too busy to put it in the accident book and as a direct consequence I had to have time off on the sick 2 weeks later because the bruising came out.
Creditshampoo
Posts: 1189
Joined: 06 Oct 2014, 19:48
Gender: Male

Re: Accident at work

Post by Creditshampoo »

Pretty sure it's the managers responsibility to put it in the book and not yours....
bogstandard
Posts: 1074
Joined: 08 Nov 2007, 06:16

Re: Accident at work

Post by bogstandard »

the volume of work your manager has is irrelevant. The book or online MUST be completed.
Confused... You won't be, after the next episode of. SOAP