ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Strike
-
greengiant
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1268
- Joined: 24 Mar 2014, 19:40
- Gender: Male
Re: Strike
"we" as in the people who post to the forum?papadontpreach wrote:When are we going on strike?
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Strike
News to mepapadontpreach wrote:When are we going on strike?
-
baldrick
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 5038
- Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 23:37
- Gender: Male
Re: Strike
The Tories are going to make it illegal.
-
halfull
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 858
- Joined: 22 Jan 2011, 13:37
- Gender: Male
Re: Strike
some offices have already been striking in the last few weeks, can only see more of this with workload pressures.
-
daveyeff
- Posts: 4699
- Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
- Gender: Male
Re: Strike
but the mail is declininghalfull wrote:some offices have already been striking in the last few weeks, can only see more of this with workload pressures.
-
zola4ever
- Posts: 74
- Joined: 08 Aug 2007, 14:58
- Gender: Male
- Location: NORTH OF PENZANCE
Re: Strike
Not me because I go to work with a spring in my step. Everything is good, so I have been told.
-
Postie45
- Posts: 2160
- Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 23:05
- Gender: Male
Re: Strike
what would we be striking about exactly ?
-
Grahammatthews
- Posts: 12
- Joined: 22 Nov 2015, 19:50
- Gender: Male
Re: Strike
Hope no one on here from Worcester mpu thinks it's ok to strike ,
Last edited by Grahammatthews on 26 Nov 2015, 10:45, edited 1 time in total.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Strike
You do realise that what you have posted, if you are able to carry out that "threat" is possibly a criminal offence, never mind an attack on a democratic right.Grahammatthews wrote:Hope no one on here from Worcester mpu thinks it's ok to strike , if that happens I will do everything I can to get rid
The crime if you are interested is unfair dismissal or treatment for Union activities Section 152 Trade Union and
Labour Relations Act 1992
For once I hope you are not a manager, as any dismissal, or enforced transfer at your unit could now be questionable. I guess RM still don't brief their managers on legal matters.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
halfull
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 858
- Joined: 22 Jan 2011, 13:37
- Gender: Male
Re: Strike
shocking post.Grahammatthews wrote:Hope no one on here from Worcester mpu thinks it's ok to strike , if that happens I will do everything I can to get rid
-
greengiant
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1268
- Joined: 24 Mar 2014, 19:40
- Gender: Male
Re: Strike
a manager posting on rmchat under his real name?
or someone pretending to be a manager posting under his real name?
Tin foil hat time!
or someone pretending to be a manager posting under his real name?
Tin foil hat time!
-
DB1100
- Posts: 1976
- Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30
Re: Strike
What an incentive to strike.Grahammatthews wrote:Hope no one on here from Worcester mpu thinks it's ok to strike , if that happens I will do everything I can to get rid
For we were soldiers once,and young
-
scoobydo79
- Posts: 2055
- Joined: 15 May 2011, 19:04
- Gender: Male
Re: Strike
Where do You want Your leaving do Graham 
-
crazyshrew
- Posts: 584
- Joined: 19 Jun 2011, 16:58
- Gender: Female
- Location: Coastal, South West
Re: Strike
I hope everyone at Worcester MPU thinks it's OK to strike, and will walk out if they are routinely spoken to in this manner at work.Grahammatthews wrote:Hope no one on here from Worcester mpu thinks it's ok to strike , if that happens I will do everything I can to get rid