ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Cat trainers
-
Slysi16
- Posts: 13
- Joined: 03 Apr 2012, 19:28
- Gender: Male
Cat trainers
Has any posties out there got any new cat trainers size 11 they no longer want as you cannot get them anymore yds and anvil I can't wear so I'm stuffed they make my feet ache as I have wide feet thank you. slysi
-
bustedflush
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1493
- Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Cat trainers
I was going to ask the same for size 12. I agree the new ones while waterproof are far too heavy and tight.
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Cat trainers
I had anvil size 11 to narrow I had to use old magnum boots which I will be ordering from now onSlysi16 wrote:Has any posties out there got any new cat trainers size 11 they no longer want as you cannot get them anymore yds and anvil I can't wear so I'm stuffed they make my feet ache as I have wide feet thank you. slysi
-
Eastie16
- Posts: 14
- Joined: 17 Jun 2011, 01:03
- Gender: Female
Re: Cat trainers
Can't help with spare pairs, but you could try http://www.shoestationdirect.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; for cheap CATs. They appear to have bought up the remaindered CAT stock from Dimensions. I got a brand new pair for a fiver on their ebay site earlier this year. Were clearly marked as RM surplus. Had previously spent 6 months trying to break in some YDS trainers. So heavy! Caused bad shin pain, so gave up before I developed shin splints. Is daft that we have to wait to get some ailment requiring a Dr's note before we can get the dosh to buy a pair of shoes which suit us. As long as DOM sees the shoes and receipt, that should be enough to get the money.
-
korky
- Posts: 797
- Joined: 30 Dec 2007, 09:28
Re: Cat trainers
have you tried ordering them online?
anvil and yds cripple me too so added the cat trainers to the order even though they were out of stock,
3 days later they arrived at my d/o
worth a try
anvil and yds cripple me too so added the cat trainers to the order even though they were out of stock,
3 days later they arrived at my d/o
worth a try
-
PHARRY
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 327
- Joined: 04 Nov 2013, 17:56
- Gender: Male
Re: Cat trainers
Which moggy are you training?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Cat trainers
jessPHARRY wrote:Which moggy are you training?

All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
5plusbonusball
- Posts: 1136
- Joined: 12 Jan 2012, 20:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: up north of watford
-
bustedflush
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1493
- Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Cat trainers
none on eBay of any sizes though. The link you have is OK but there is a problem in that unlike other trainers there doesn't seem to be a size option on the page!Eastie16 wrote:Can't help with spare pairs, but you could try http://www.shoestationdirect.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; for cheap CATs. They appear to have bought up the remaindered CAT stock from Dimensions. I got a brand new pair for a fiver on their ebay site earlier this year. Were clearly marked as RM surplus. Had previously spent 6 months trying to break in some YDS trainers. So heavy! Caused bad shin pain, so gave up before I developed shin splints. Is daft that we have to wait to get some ailment requiring a Dr's note before we can get the dosh to buy a pair of shoes which suit us. As long as DOM sees the shoes and receipt, that should be enough to get the money.