Anyone applied for a Commsave loan recently?
My application was received last Thursday but still no decision!
Have rang them in several occasions but they put it down to being really busy. I'm thinking the application has been mislaid.
Any thoughts would be appriecated.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Commsave loan decision timescale
-
Jambomatt1874
- Posts: 168
- Joined: 30 Mar 2010, 19:26
- Gender: Male
Re: Commsave loan decision timescale
Applied last Monday got the money in my bank on Thursday, it was next day last time I applied but they did say they were busy when I phoned last Wednesday. Don't know if it takes longer for new loans or top-up loans. I can't fault them though.
-
newboy23
Re: Commsave loan decision timescale
My first loan to just over a week but my top up one only took 3 daysdazer0070 wrote:Anyone applied for a Commsave loan recently?
My application was received last Thursday but still no decision!
Have rang them in several occasions but they put it down to being really busy. I'm thinking the application has been mislaid.
Any thoughts would be appriecated.
-
stgeoff
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 09 Nov 2015, 09:16
- Gender: Male
Re: Commsave loan decision timescale
how do these loans work, is it done through our wages or seperate
-
newboy23
Re: Commsave loan decision timescale
they take it from your wagesstgeoff wrote:how do these loans work, is it done through our wages or seperate
-
redneck
- Posts: 788
- Joined: 04 Jan 2010, 20:28
- Gender: Male
Re: Commsave loan decision timescale
Commsave are very good, and very competitive with the greedy banks
-
DocketLefty
- Posts: 112
- Joined: 03 Jul 2015, 22:06
- Gender: Male
Re: Commsave loan decision timescale
Applied first thing in morning, got money the next afternoon.