ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Who do I report to?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
deggyg
Posts: 65
Joined: 14 Jul 2009, 15:18
Gender: Male

Who do I report to?

Post by deggyg »

If you have reason to believe that a manager is not being straight financially?
motherhubbard
Posts: 1001
Joined: 08 Feb 2010, 17:13
Gender: Female
Location: in the cupboard

Re: Who do I report to?

Post by motherhubbard »

There is Moya and there is a whistleblower number as well.
However you best have your facts right because if you accuse someone of something that serious and you are wrong you could be looking at your P45.
They could decide it was a malicious accusation.
Why not talk to your Area Rep an see what the advise?
Never let the hand you hold, hold you down.
franco1
Posts: 185
Joined: 25 Jun 2015, 16:55
Gender: Male

Re: Who do I report to?

Post by franco1 »

If what manager is doing dodgy has a detrimental effect on you or your colleauges then by all means do something (cautiously).
If however what he is doing does not then why get involved?
In fact sometimes dodgy doings sometimes actually benefits you.
Ive known managers to massage statistics for their good and the workforce.
IcanthelpthewayIam
Posts: 4067
Joined: 26 May 2009, 13:37
Gender: Male

Re: Who do I report to?

Post by IcanthelpthewayIam »

What is it that you think he is doing? There are things posties think they do that are wrong but in fact are allowed with correct permission so it is a good idea to check that what they are doing is in fact wrong before you make trouble for yourself