ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Uniform Order

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
DocketLefty
Posts: 112
Joined: 03 Jul 2015, 22:06
Gender: Male

Uniform Order

Post by DocketLefty »

Any idea how to order uniform online? I am down to one shirt....

Many tanks :cuppa
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Uniform Order

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

https://duos.dimensionscorporatewear.co ... sCookies=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User name is Pay Number

Password is your function
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
DocketLefty
Posts: 112
Joined: 03 Jul 2015, 22:06
Gender: Male

Re: Uniform Order

Post by DocketLefty »

Many hanks
richystran
Posts: 72
Joined: 20 May 2010, 02:01
Gender: Male

Re: Uniform Order

Post by richystran »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:https://duos.dimensionscorporatewear.co ... sCookies=1

User name is Pay Number

Password is your function
Function?
NewPostieUK
Posts: 2104
Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 21:38
Gender: Male
Location: SickAsAChipLand

Re: Uniform Order

Post by NewPostieUK »

It works for me but is a little quirky. For instance, sometimes it won't move on until every single field has something in it. There is a box for comments that I don't need to use, but sometimes have to put something in it such as "FAO MyName".

Must admit I'm impressed, I usually get my stuff in 3 or 4 days.

Only problem is the ridiculous allowances. Two pair of trousers OR shorts a year??
mancpat
Posts: 85
Joined: 09 Feb 2010, 12:36
Gender: Male

Re: Uniform Order

Post by mancpat »

richystran wrote:
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:https://duos.dimensionscorporatewear.co ... sCookies=1

User name is Pay Number

Password is your function
Function?
I think he means the area you work. I work in delivery so that is my password.
Anonymouse
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 174
Joined: 02 Jun 2012, 22:20
Gender: Male

Re: Uniform Order

Post by Anonymouse »

Anyone know how long out of stock items take to come back in?
NewPostieUK
Posts: 2104
Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 21:38
Gender: Male
Location: SickAsAChipLand

Re: Uniform Order

Post by NewPostieUK »

Anonymouse wrote:Anyone know how long out of stock items take to come back in?
Don't know but I've been waiting 7 years for a belt bigger than 'medium'.
Acca Dacca
Posts: 3220
Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 17:13
Gender: Male

Re: Uniform Order

Post by Acca Dacca »

What is your password? Im in delivery and putting in delivery does nothing.
If you tolerate this, then your paid break will be next
Postiebear
Posts: 77
Joined: 23 Feb 2009, 15:28
Gender: Male

Re: Uniform Order

Post by Postiebear »

Ive tried putting delivery as my password, not working.
SpacePhoenix
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 12185
Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
Gender: Male

Re: Uniform Order

Post by SpacePhoenix »

Postiebear wrote:Ive tried putting delivery as my password, not working.
Try "Delivery" - i think it's case-sensitive