Many tanks
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Uniform Order
-
DocketLefty
- Posts: 112
- Joined: 03 Jul 2015, 22:06
- Gender: Male
Uniform Order
Any idea how to order uniform online? I am down to one shirt....
Many tanks
Many tanks
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Uniform Order
https://duos.dimensionscorporatewear.co ... sCookies=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
User name is Pay Number
Password is your function
User name is Pay Number
Password is your function
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
richystran
- Posts: 72
- Joined: 20 May 2010, 02:01
- Gender: Male
Re: Uniform Order
Function?TrueBlueTerrier wrote:https://duos.dimensionscorporatewear.co ... sCookies=1
User name is Pay Number
Password is your function
-
NewPostieUK
- Posts: 2104
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 21:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: SickAsAChipLand
Re: Uniform Order
It works for me but is a little quirky. For instance, sometimes it won't move on until every single field has something in it. There is a box for comments that I don't need to use, but sometimes have to put something in it such as "FAO MyName".
Must admit I'm impressed, I usually get my stuff in 3 or 4 days.
Only problem is the ridiculous allowances. Two pair of trousers OR shorts a year??
Must admit I'm impressed, I usually get my stuff in 3 or 4 days.
Only problem is the ridiculous allowances. Two pair of trousers OR shorts a year??
-
mancpat
- Posts: 85
- Joined: 09 Feb 2010, 12:36
- Gender: Male
Re: Uniform Order
I think he means the area you work. I work in delivery so that is my password.richystran wrote:Function?TrueBlueTerrier wrote:https://duos.dimensionscorporatewear.co ... sCookies=1
User name is Pay Number
Password is your function
-
Anonymouse
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 174
- Joined: 02 Jun 2012, 22:20
- Gender: Male
Re: Uniform Order
Anyone know how long out of stock items take to come back in?
-
NewPostieUK
- Posts: 2104
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 21:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: SickAsAChipLand
Re: Uniform Order
Don't know but I've been waiting 7 years for a belt bigger than 'medium'.Anonymouse wrote:Anyone know how long out of stock items take to come back in?
-
Acca Dacca
- Posts: 3220
- Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 17:13
- Gender: Male
Re: Uniform Order
What is your password? Im in delivery and putting in delivery does nothing.
If you tolerate this, then your paid break will be next
-
Postiebear
- Posts: 77
- Joined: 23 Feb 2009, 15:28
- Gender: Male
Re: Uniform Order
Ive tried putting delivery as my password, not working.
-
SpacePhoenix
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 12185
- Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
- Gender: Male
Re: Uniform Order
Try "Delivery" - i think it's case-sensitivePostiebear wrote:Ive tried putting delivery as my password, not working.