Hi guys.
Starting CSS next week....
I know I'll get around £80 a week extra (4 day week) night allowance.
Is there any other wage change I'll see? Thank you
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
CSS wage
-
Alcrogib
- Posts: 6
- Joined: 04 Feb 2014, 20:10
- Gender: Male
Re: CSS wage
You will also get the TPM allowance which is around £27 per week. Your take home pay will be just over £400.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: CSS wage
but check the details on Delivery Supplement, some CSS operators IIRC are on the lesser value MC Supplement.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
SpacePhoenix
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 12185
- Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
- Gender: Male
Re: CSS wage
It'll be down to if they're "tagged" to a DO or an MCTrueBlueTerrier wrote:but check the details on Delivery Supplement, some CSS operators IIRC are on the lesser value MC Supplement.