Has anyone used or can shed any light on Affinity Vehicle Leasing? In need of a new car, and remember it's one of our 'benefits'.
Any info would be great.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Affinity Vehicle Leasing
-
richystran
- Posts: 72
- Joined: 20 May 2010, 02:01
- Gender: Male
Re: Affinity Vehicle Leasing
All the info you need is in the "my rewards portal" you should have received a letter this week with login for it?tovadee wrote:Has anyone used or can shed any light on Affinity Vehicle Leasing? In need of a new car, and remember it's one of our 'benefits'.
Any info would be great.
-
geordieboy123
- Posts: 384
- Joined: 06 Nov 2014, 17:35
- Gender: Female
Re: Affinity Vehicle Leasing
I lease my cars now but affinity are not that competitive in fact I found them bloody expensive so shop around if I were you. A company called central contracts have some fantastic deals and if you want a no deposit deal then try eurolease, hope this helps.tovadee wrote:Has anyone used or can shed any light on Affinity Vehicle Leasing? In need of a new car, and remember it's one of our 'benefits'.
Any info would be great.
-
geordieboy123
- Posts: 384
- Joined: 06 Nov 2014, 17:35
- Gender: Female
Re: Affinity Vehicle Leasing
Sorry I gave you the wrong name it's actually selective contracts uk that has the cheap deals and not central contracts.geordieboy123 wrote:I lease my cars now but affinity are not that competitive in fact I found them bloody expensive so shop around if I were you. A company called central contracts have some fantastic deals and if you want a no deposit deal then try eurolease, hope this helps.tovadee wrote:Has anyone used or can shed any light on Affinity Vehicle Leasing? In need of a new car, and remember it's one of our 'benefits'.
Any info would be great.