ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Clocks going back
-
deristrong
- Posts: 195
- Joined: 15 Nov 2013, 09:28
- Gender: Male
Clocks going back
My manager has said the clocks don't go back until 2pm on Monday so I'll be taking some extra packets out if I get back early.
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Clocks going back
?deristrong wrote:My manager has said the clocks don't go back until 2pm on Monday so I'll be taking some extra packets out if I get back early.
-
alliasjay
- Posts: 39
- Joined: 19 Mar 2012, 10:14
- Gender: Male
Re: Clocks going back
Any which way to get you to do more work :p They'll try anything
-
CAMPINGBLUNDERER
- Posts: 182
- Joined: 08 Feb 2010, 14:37
- Gender: Male
Re: Clocks going back
That's fine , in the Spring when the clocks go forward you can do an hour less
Oh wait ......
Oh wait ......
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Clocks going back
Go in work an hour later thenderistrong wrote:My manager has said the clocks don't go back until 2pm on Monday so I'll be taking some extra packets out if I get back early.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Clocks going back

All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
windermeredave
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 265
- Joined: 08 Mar 2010, 13:37
- Gender: Male
Re: Clocks going back
More to the point, time locks going off an hour earlier. building management haven`t got the brains to adjust them accordingly
-
Tman
- Posts: 4145
- Joined: 21 Oct 2007, 09:57
Re: Clocks going back
deristrong wrote:My manager has said the clocks don't go back until 2pm on Monday so I'll be taking some extra packets out if I get back early.
He was cracking some management-style joke.
He was, wasn't he...?
-
NWpostie
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: 04 Aug 2007, 17:32
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sector 001 Borg Collective, 6 o f 9
Re: Clocks going back
He must be in a different time zone from the rest of the country not observing summer time
Just point him in the direction of this website https://www.gov.uk/when-do-the-clocks-change" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
It would be amusing to watch the look of confusion and brain farting on his face.
Just point him in the direction of this website https://www.gov.uk/when-do-the-clocks-change" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
It would be amusing to watch the look of confusion and brain farting on his face.
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.
-
BarnsleyLackey
- Posts: 349
- Joined: 24 Aug 2011, 16:07
- Gender: Male
Re: Clocks going back
Tman wrote:deristrong wrote:My manager has said the clocks don't go back until 2pm on Monday so I'll be taking some extra packets out if I get back early.
He was cracking some management-style joke.
He was, wasn't he...?
Yeah, like "What have you been doing, walking backwards?"
-
PHARRY
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 327
- Joined: 04 Nov 2013, 17:56
- Gender: Male
Re: Clocks going back
deristrong wrote:My manager has said the clocks don't go back until 2pm on Monday so I'll be taking some extra packets out if I get back early.
They go back Sunday 2 am